“Carrera of the Americas” PCA Club Racing and Advanced Solo High Performance Driver Education event at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, TX presented by Porsche Austin, a member of Hi Tech Motorcars, the largest luxury automotive dealer group in Austin, TX.
Held at the 3.4 mile Circuit of the Americas, one of the most challenging tracks in the U.S. and the only Formula 1 venue in the U.S, this year’s race will be one of the best ever. After the track goes cold on Saturday, we’ll celebrate the driver’s participation and hand out awards.
- Registration opens for the Advanced Solo HPDE on January 15th at 12pm Central Time : http://cota.clubregistration.net/hpde.cfm.
- Registration opens for the Carrera of the Americas Club Race on January 13th at 9pm Central Time : http://cota.clubregistration.net/race.cfm
- As the name implies, this is not an instructed event because so many of our instructors are club racers. So, it’s open to solo-only drivers.
- We’ll have two run groups of HPDE and two Club Race run groups.
- Follow the links above to get details on the Advanced Solo HPDE and Club Race events, respectively.