On Saturday, October 12, Porsche Austin will host our next tech session at their dealership located at 200 E. Huntland Dr. in Austin, TX. For this tech session, Porsche Austin plans to give us a detailed review of two new models hitting dealer showrooms soon: the new 992 and the all-electric Taycan. This tech session will be a bit different from previous events, so please pay special attention to the following:
1. We will begin gathering at 8:00AM in the main showroom for event registration and breakfast tacos.
2. Parking is across the street from the dealership in the open lot.
3. The tech session will begin at 8:30AM, and will conclude by 10AM.
4. Porsche Austin is hosting our club in the air conditioned showroom floor, so we won’t be in the back service area. Since we are in the showroom during business hours, we plan to wrap up the tech session by around 10AM so that the dealership staff can best accommodate their regular customer traffic, which normally begins around 10AM.
5. George Hansen will lead this particular tech session, on behalf of the Driving Committee (Charlie will be out of town on this date).
The event is now open on clubregistration.net. So sign up, come out for breakfast with your buddies, and get educated!